Deadline to Apply for AASLH Workshop Scholarships
AASLH offers four scholarships for individuals that meet the new professional or diversity fellowship requirements to attend one of our 2015 onsite workshops.
– Applicants should be a paid employee of a history organization.
– Applications must be submitted online by January 15, 2015 to be considered.
– Recipients receive registration fee reimbursement and a one year individual membership in AASLH.
– Recipient is responsible for his/her own transportation, lodging, and meals.
To apply, respond to the questions on the online application form.
Two Scholarship Types:
- New Professionals: New professionals must have worked in the field for three years or less.
- Diversity Fellowship Applicants: Diversity fellowship applicants must represent a racial or ethnic minority group in the U.S.