Now in their thirteenth year, the Small Museums Affinity Community’s annual scholarships help colleagues from small museums across the country join us at our Annual Meeting for four days of educational sessions, hands-on workshops, and networking. Funded through generous donations from AASLH members, this scholarship provides a great opportunity for members from small institutions to gain a bigger perspective through a national conference.
This year the committee awarded six scholarships to applicants from six states. Congratulations to this year’s winners, and we can’t wait to meet you in Philadelphia!
- Patrick Hollis, Hazen Historical Museum Foundation, Knoxville, TN
- James Keffer, Historical Society of Baltimore County, Cockeysville, MD
- Mark Kratzner, Red Skelton Museum of American Comedy, Vincennes, IN
- Jodi Larson, Lake Jackson Historical Association, Lake Jackson, TX
- Michelle Podkowa, DuPage County Historical Museum/Wheaton Park District, Wheaton, IL
- Sarah Rosenkrans, Appalachian Forest National Heritage Area, Elkin, WV
Learn more about #AASLH2019 and register by July 26!
Donate to the Small Museums Scholarship Fund here.