We are proud to announce the slate of candidates for four spots on the AASLH Council and three spots on our Leadership Nominating Committee. The Council sets policy and provides leadership for the Association, is responsible for strategic planning, and represents AASLH members and the field at large. The Leadership Nominating Committee works with staff and the AASLH Council to identify AASLH’s and the field’s leadership and points direction for a slate of officers, Council members, and LNC members.
The election runs June 7 to July 9, and members can cast their ballots at vote.associationvoting.com/aaslh.
To vote, members need their constituent/member ID and name exactly as it appears on their membership card (which can be viewed in your profile). Individuals sign in with last name only, and organizations sign in with their full name. For voting assistance, use the help feature within the platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 615-320-3203.
Council Candidates (4 open seats)
- Roberta Carothers, National Museum of the United States Air Force (Riverside, OH)
- Luis F. Fernandez, Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum (Compton, CA)
- Richard Josey, Collective Journeys (Newport News, VA)
- Leo Landis, State Historical Museum of Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
Leadership Nominating Committee Candidates (3 open seats)
- Tiffini Bowers, John Hay Library at Brown University (Providence, RI)
- Aria Camion-Lind, ARIA Strategies LLC (Rochester, NY)
- Zoia Falevai, Brigham Young University – Hawaii (Laie, HI)
- Marvin-Alonzo Greer, Maryland National Capital Park Planning Commission (Riverdale, MD)
- Jason Mancini, Connecticut Humanities (Middletown CT)
- Lisa Worley, Edsel & Eleanor Ford House (Grosse Pointe Shores, MI)
For more information about the AASLH Council and committees, visit aaslh.org/about.