Don’t Miss the 2015 AASLH Online Conference!
It’s an opportunity for you, your colleagues, and volunteers to attend the annual meeting virtually.
When: September 17-18, 2015
Registration Deadline: September 11
Each session is broadcast live from the Annual Meeting. All presentations have been reworked for a live audience. See slides, ask questions, and interact online with presenters and the virtual audience.
Take home real ideas and solutions to help you Do Good History!
2015 Online Conference Sessions:
- Commerce + Interpretation: the Possibilities, Pitfalls, and Principles of Shared Use at Historic Sites
- Developing 10 Ways to Use History to Make a Difference in People’s Lives
- Don’t be a Run Away Bride: the Possibility of Building a Long Term Relationship with your Community
- The Rights Stuff: Copyrights, Access, and Digital Cultural Heritage Materials
- Small Fish, Big Pond: How to Effectively Advocate in Your Community
- We Can Do It! Uncovering Women’s History Together
Don’t be tied to your desk! You can watch the sessions you want live and listen to recordings of others later. Recordings of all sessions will be provided after the live event to all registrants.
|One Person Registration||Member Rate: $60||Nonmember Rate: $110|
|Group Rate (Single Log In)||Member Rate: $100||Institutional Partner Rate: $75||Nonmember Rate: $150|
|Group Rate Multiple Log In||Member Rate: $120||Contributing, Sustaining, and Supporting Institutional Member, Institutional Partner Rate: $75||Nonmember Rate: $180|