Welcome! Since launching this year for Women’s History Month, we’ve been hard at work formalizing our structure and communications to the group, building a strong and dedicated advisory committee, and planning events for the 2015 Annual Meeting in Louisville.
Now it’s time to blog!
We’ve got a lot to share with everyone, and in our blog you’ll find:
- Women’s history success stories…and the not so successful;
- Fascinating subject-matter content;
- How to tell women’s history, the right way;
- Practical tips for dealing with common challenges; and
- The latest news and events the group has planned.
So, join the group now, tell all your friends, and make a commitment to better women’s history in our field.
See you around!