The American Association for State and Local History (AASLH) Council sets policy and provides leadership for the association, is responsible for strategic planning, and represents AASLH members and the field at large.
Members vote for those who serve on Council. We thank all members who participated in this year’s election, which was held July 1 – August 1.
We also thank all of the candidates who stood for election on this year’s slate.
Here are the results of the 2022 Council Election:
Officers for Council
- Christy Coleman for Vice Chair, Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation (Williamsburg, VA)
- Rebekah Beaulieu for Treasurer, Florence Griswold Museum (Old Lyme, CT)
- Scott Wands for Secretary, Connecticut Humanities (Middletown, CT)
- Lisa Anderson, Utah Valley University Woodbury Art Museum (Orem, UT)
- JerriAnne Boggis, Black Heritage Trail of New Hampshire (Portsmouth, NH)
- Stacey Halfmoon, Shawnee Tribe Cultural and Historic Preservation (Miami, OK)
- Christie Weininger, Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library and Museums (Fremont, OH)
Leadership Nominating Committee Candidates
- Jennifer Edginton, Illinois State Museum (Springfield, IL)
- Lance Wheeler, National Center for Civil and Human Rights (Atlanta, GA)
- Lisa Worley, Edsel & Eleanor Ford House (Grosse Pointe Shores, MI)