Held every year in conjunction with the Annual Meeting, the AASLH Online Conference provides an opportunity for you, your colleagues, and volunteers to attend the annual meeting virtually.
Each session is broadcast live from the Annual Meeting. All presentations have been reworked for a live audience. See slides, ask questions, and interact online with presenters and the virtual audience in these live broadcasts from the Annual Meeting. Take home real ideas and solutions to help you Do Good History!
What you get:
- Six online sessions
- Recorded broadcast of all speakers
- Up to 20 additional recorded sessions from the annual meeting (audio-only recordings of sessions held at the annual meeting)
- Access to recorded versions for six months after the conference
Perfect for anyone who:
- Works for a museum or organization with a limited travel budget
- Wants professional development but needs to do it for a minimal cost
- Is a consultant who needs to stay informed but doesn’t have the time to travel
- Is a student who wants to supplement their course work
- Is going to miss the Annual Meeting, but still want to know what’s going on in the field